QUALITY OPERATIONS MANAGER
ZWOLLE, FULLTIMEABOUT US
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Nutrition has been developing science-based nutrition products for over 100 years. Our goal in developing these products is to support patients through all stages of life, from infancy to childhood to adulthood and everywhere in-between, so that they are able to live the fullest life possible.WHY WE NEED YOU?
In Zwolle, The Netherlands, we have a large, state-of-the-art production site with 400+ Employees where both powder and liquid finished product is produced. For this ever growing and developing Division, we are currently looking for a strong QUALITY OPERATIONS MANAGER for this site. QUALITY AND SAFETY, LEADING YOUR DUTCH QUALITY TEAM, A BUSINESSNESS OWNER: AS QUALITY OPERATIONS MANAGER YOU PLAY MANY ROLES
The QUALITY OPERATIONS MANAGER
reports into the Site Quality Director and is part of his management team. He or she is responsible for the development of the (mid)long term policies and budgets in line with the international QA policy, company policies and regulations.
The person we will hire is able to lead the department as a business owner, taking into consideration safety, quality, customer service and financial deliverables in a way that the tasks of the department are being executed in an effective manner. The QA Operations Manager is the first replacement of the Plant QA Director and liaises with affiliates & commercial QA in case of complaints, QA on hold situations and product actions. We are looking for a talented individual, who will not only thrive in this position, but who will also be able to further his or her career in the company.
At Abbott, we want to help you grow and succeed. We want to provide you with the tools, resources and education you need to build new skills and maximize performance in your current and future roles, ultimately contributing to Abbott's success in the global healthcare marketplace.TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPIERENCE:
- Leads a team of 10 QA professionals and is responsible for maintaining compliance to policies by pro-activily developing procedures and instructions for the assigned Quality Systems.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures in own team and subsequent reinforcement within the site.
- Translating policy into annual plans and related budgets.
- Responsible for the design / development and management of the quality (management) systems and corresponding procedures
- Responsible for releasing the end product according to the applicable Abbott Laboratories Zwolle policies and laws and regulations.
- Creating a climate in order to stimulate contributors to take initiative and making (structural) propositions of improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- MSc / BSc education in life science/ chemistry/ microbiology/ pharmacy/ food technology
- Proven knowledge of and leadership experience (at least 3-5 years) in a regulated industry environment (f.i. pharma, medical, healthcare industry)
- Proven knowledge of quality assurance, quality control concepts and food regulations.
- Basic understanding of lean and operational excellence.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
Abbott offers a dynamic, international and exciting place to work. As Netherlands’ #2 Top Employer, we have amazing primary and secondary benefits, but we also offer a strong company culture and career opportunities. With Abbott, you can have a career of a lifetime whilst working to improve other people’s lives.
If you are interested in this vacancy, in working at Abbott, and you recognize yourself in the aforementioned description, then we are interested in receiving your cv. You can apply by sending in your cv and motivation via the 'APPLY'
button. For more information you can contact Marloes Pullens, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com.
Part of our selection process is checking references and we will require your Certificate for Conduct. An assessment center can also be part of the recruitment process.
Deze vacature betreft een fulltime functie.