We are looking for a Business Support Specialist
to join our team in Sweden.
The Business Support Specialist is responsible of overseeing the daily operation of the support tasks with CAHF. Abbott CAHF provides a full offering of innovative devices like for example pacemakers to keep the heart beating at a healthy pace as well as offer comprehensive solutions for treating the spectrum of heart failure.
You will be expected to work independently as well as in a team to deliver high quality support in order to drive revenue growth and account penetration in CAHF as well as managing all kinds of administrative aspects relating to facilities and infrastructure. You will be expected to work independently as well as in a team to deliver high quality support within cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure. The role is office based in Kista/ Sweden however minor travel activities in the Nordic countries may be foreseen. Primary objective of the position
Educational background and Work Experience
- The Business Support Specialist is expected to have in-depth understanding of the nature of the business units to be able to provide the needed support to it and to improve the efficiency of the organization.
- The Business Support Specialist is expected analyzing performance and bringing recommendations for business improvement to contribute to activities in the business.
- Responsibility for the coordination of the different smaller country activities, backup between countries and peaks in workload leading to effective planning of the business, and its viability, as well as its chances for survival in the competitive market place, are part of the role.
- The Business Support Specialist will be expected to work independently as well as in a team to deliver high quality support in order to drive revenue growth and account penetration, as well as managing all kinds of administrative aspects relating to infrastructure.
- Work with the management team on strategic sales planning
- Develop, coordinate and manage project across the business unit
- Coordination between Abbott’s business units and supporting functions.
- Work in partnership with other management team members.
- Provide documentation support, procedure, and business initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with Sales/Territory Managers to coordinate administrative tasks for the Nordic region.
- Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Strong ability in business support role and/or in office management role
- Business management expertise and experience
- Ability to coordinate business development research
- Ability to support opportunities on business development
- Ability to evaluate, appraise, cost, and consider business risks
- Strong ability to deliver presentation
- Effectiveness in time management
- Efficiency in communicating complex information to staff at different levels
- Positive attitude to new responsibilities
- Ability to work with a team and under the initiative drawn by self
- Ability to review the procedure for support and to pinpoint opportunities to develop the efficiency of business
- Fluently in English and Swedish.
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the 'Apply'
button with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is a full time position.